You can enter inventory adjustments when you order product from your supplier, receive product, and distribute it to your troop.
The results of these adjustments can be viewed in two Merchandise Inventory reports, which can be selected from the Sales Reports submenu on the Sales menu.
Select the Fundraising Drive from the drop down box.
Then click the button for the report you want.
Inventory Summary will show each item in the current fundraising drive, with the following statistics for that item:
- Quantity Ordered is total quantity ordered from the supplier, regardless of whether it has been received.
- On Order is the current quantity on order, based on the total quantity ordered minus the quantity received
- Quantity Received is the total quantity received from the supplier, regardless of whether it has been distributed.
- On Hand is the current quantity on hand, based on the total quantity received minus what has been issued to members or delivered to customers.
- Held By Members is the current quantity held by members, based on the total quantity issued to members minus what they have delivered to customers or returned to the group.
- Sold is the total number of units ordered by customers.
- Delivered is the total number of units delivered to customers.
Inventory Adjustments shows you the inventory transactions that affected the summary totals.